Corrective Jaw Surgery GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Share This Page
- Would the use of NSAIDS and muscle relaxants work for TMJ and other joint clicking and what else should I do?
- What can I do to stop the pain and stimulate bone growth in my one undeveloped jaw?
- Can I avoid braces if I have oral surgery to correct a severe overbite?
- Can an under bite condition be treated in a 6 year old child?
- Can an under bite condition be treated in a 6 year old child to avoid what I went through as a child?
- What methods are available to correct an overbite or recessive chin or lower jaw?
- I have an overbite and want to know who I should see to fix this and give me a wider smile?
- Can jaw reconstruction surgery be done without the need for braces prior to the surgery?
- Could my jaws and TMJ be causing my severe headaches?
- Are my jaws and possible TMJ giving me sever headaches and what can I do?
- Avg. Cost: $10000
- Candidate: Someone in need of jaw realignment
- Length: Depends on patients needs
- Treatment: Depends on patients needs
- Results: See cosmetic dentistry before and after gallery
- Back to Work: See cosmetic dentistry recovery
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.