Chevy C. Lee, MD, PAOphthalmology, Cataracts
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Chevy C. Lee, MD's profile.
View Chevy C. Lee, MD Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Chevy C. Lee, MD
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology
What Sets Us Apart
The patient always sees the same doctor, Dr. Chevy Lee. Dr. Lee does all of the major examination workup rather than allowing the technicians to perform the majority of the workup. This office works with less personnel rather than more, i.e. there is gr
- 1976-1979 University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Texas Department of Ophthalmology, Residency in Ophthalmology
- 1976 Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, Basic Science Course in Ophthalmology
- 1975-1976 University of Texas Health Science Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Houston, Texas, Department of Internal Medicine Internship in Internal Medicine
- 1971-1975 University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine Degree, June 1975
- 1969-1971 University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas Major-Microbiology, Bachelor of Arts Degree, June 1971
- 1967-1969 Pan American University, Edinburg, Texas Major- Biology and Chemistry
- 1955-1967 Pharr-San Juan-Alamo Independent School District (PSJA) Highest Ranking Senior Boy, Voted Most Outstanding Senior Boy by Faculty, Graduate, May 1967
- Medical License: Texas, 1975
- Board Certification: American Board Of Ophthalmology, Diplomate, 1982
- Fellow of American Academy of Ophthalmology since 1982
- Past President & Member of Texas Ophthalmological Association
- Member of Texas Medical Association
- Member of American Medical Association
- Current President of Hidalgo-Starr County Medical Society
- Former Chief of Staff of Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Former President of Rio Grande Surgical Center
- Current Member of District Review Committee Four of the Texas Medical Board
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.