Chemical Peel GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Chemical Peel Reviews
Share This Page
- What is better chemical peel or laser C02?
- What is the cost of the Obagi Blue Peel service?
- What procedure can a 55 year old have done to improve dull, sagging facial skin?
- What can I do about 5 month old pregnancy stretch marks?
- What procedures can be done for dark circles under the eyes?
- What would be the most cost effective way to remove wrinkles and laugh lines on my face?
- What treatments are there to remove dark pigment scars resulting from past acne on my back?
- How can I get rid of two dark spots on my cheeks that came from the use of an acne medicine called Dernovat?
- Would chemical peel be recommended to remove my patches of red acne scars?
- What procedure can be used to lighten the color of skin?
- Avg. Cost: $607
- Candidate: Sun-damaged or unevenly pigmented skin
- Length: ½ hour-3 hours Depends on type of peel
- Treatment: One or multiple Depends on type of peel
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: Depends on type of peel
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.