West Metro Ophthalmology, P.A.Ophthalmology, LASIK - Laser Eye Surgery, Cataracts
Charles M. Yancey, MD, PhD, FAAO
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Graduate from Northwestern University
- Earned his Ph.D. in Neurosciences
- Medical degree from Northwestern University
- Ophthalmology residency at Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Has been in practice for over 15 years
- Has performed over 1,000 refractive surgery procedures
Dr. Yancey belongs to the following professional societies:
Dr. Yancey resigned as Surgery Department Chairman to take the position of Vice Chief of Staff at Buffalo Hospital. Dr. Yancey is also on the Board of Directors of the Minnesota Academy of Ophthalmology. Dr. Yancey has also traveled to Haiti as a medical missionary to perform cataract and glaucoma surgeries in a rural Haitian village.
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation