Unruh Chiropractic, Inc.Chiropractic, Acupuncture
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Chace Unruh, D.C.'s profile.
View Chace Unruh, D.C. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Chace Unruh, D.C.
csdfDr. Chace Unruh has been freeing people from pain since 2002 in his clinic in Santa Clarita, CA. Dr. Unruh is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Unruh uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Unruh is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- CLEVELAND COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC: Los Angeles, California: Accredited by Council on Chiropractic Education. Graduated Doctorate of Chiropractic degree 8/02.
- COURSES STUDIED FOR DOCTORATE DEGREE: ANATOMY/NEUROLOGY: 660 CLASS HOURS PHILOSOPHY: 398 CLASS HOURS PATHOLOGY: 330 CLASS HOURS TECHNIQUE: 675 CLASS HOURS PHYSIOLOGY: 345 CLASS HOURS RESEARCH: 30 CLASS HOURS X-RAYS: 480 CLASS HOURS DIAGNOSIS: 495 CLASS HOURS CLINIC HOURS: 758 CLASS HOURS CLINICAL SCIENCES: 285 CLASS HOURS OB/GYN: 45 CLASS HOURS CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY: 60 CLASS HOURS GERIATRICS AND PEDIATRICS: 45 CLASS HOURS CHIROPRACTIC ECONOMICS/INSURANCE MANAGEMENT/RISK MANAGEMENT: 120 CLASS HOURS
Post Graduate Education:
Non-Discogenic series of the Cox Flexion Distraction Technique Seminar in the treatment of low back pain. Masters Certification Course in Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego. Arthur Croft, D.C., M.S., M.P.H., F.A.C.O., F.A.C.F.E., F.A.A.I.M.: 15 hours
- Module 1 Whiplash: Advanced Topics. Las Vegas, NV January 13-14, 2001: 14 hours
- Module 2 Advanced Diagnostics and Treatment, and Auto Crash Reconstruction (ACR) Las Vegas, NV April 28-29, 2001: 14 hours
- Module 3 Narrative Report Writing and Practice Development, Las Vegas, NV July 21-22, 2001: 14 hours
- Module 4 Medicolegal Issues. Chicago, IL October 6-7, 2001: 14 hours
Advanced certification in the diagnosis and clinical management of cervical acceleration/deceleration trauma and whiplash-related temporomandibular joint disorders from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego. San Diego, CA, November 10-11, 2002. Certification from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego for Low Speed Rear Impact Auto Crash Reconstruction. CRASH 2001 was a comprehensive, three-day workshop on state-of-the-art methods of low speed rear impact crash (LOSRIC) reconstruction, co-sponsored by Texas A&M University and the Center for Research into Automotive Safety and Health (CRASH), covering principles of mathematics, physics, biomechanics, and occupant kinematics, along with participation in human volunteer, full-scale crash tests and their analyses 14 total crashes. San Diego, CA August 24-26, 2003.: 24 hours Diagnostic Diplomate Program in Chiropractic Neurology: Neuron Theory, December 6/7, 2001, San Fransisco, California, 12 hours
- 2003 Spring Conference, April 10/12 2003 , Sioux Falls, South Dakota Conference presentations attended were Whiplash & Spinal Trauma presented by Dr. Dan Murphy, 12 CE hours, Management of Complex and Post-Surgical Cases presented by Dr. John Traino, 8 CE hours, and New DC’s Seminar – Documentation and Treatment Guidelines presented by Dr. John Car, 2 CE hours.
- Industrial Disability Evaluator, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, Dr. Platto: 44 hours
- Completed a course in Radiation Safety and Protection in the Proper Use of Ionizing Radiation during Fluoroscopic Procedures in the state of California, Ronald F. Cray C.R.T., A.R.R.T.: 8 hours
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the California Chiropractic Association
- Member of the International Chiropractic Association
- Active Member of the American Academy of Spine Physicians (Comprised of Neurosurgeons and Chiropractic Physicians)
- Active Member of the American Chiropractic Association
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.