Celibre Medical Advanced Laser DermatologyCosmetic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Medical Spas & Medspas, Cosmetic Dermatology
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Celibre Laser Skin Care's profile.
View Celibre Laser Skin Care Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Celibre Laser Skin Care
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Describe the most rewarding experience that you have had working with a patient?
We had a patient, a young gentleman with very bad cystic acne. He came to us in the fall of his senior in high school. His acne was so bad that he had no intention of going to his senior prom. By the time we had finished his treatment in the spring he was planning on going to the senior prom and also had a date all lined up! It was very gratifying to see his transformation and how his confidence was affected by the drastic improvement in his acne.
What is your charity organization of choice and why?
Celibre Medical gives to multiple organizations in the South Los Angeles area though silent auctions at fund raisers for women's issues such as domestic abuse.
What does living in the Orange community mean to you?
The south bay is a wonderful place to live with fresh air (by LA standards), lots of sandy beaches and solid people that have been here for generations.
What is your favorite quote or saying?
Adversity builds character.
Can you tell us in your own words what you consider a perfect outcome of a surgical procedure?
For a laser procedure, a perfect outcome is when the patient no longer has to worry about whatever condition bothered them before the procedure. They can go about their daily lives without thinking about their wrinkles, acne, spider veins, unwanted hair or another condition that was affecting their lifestyle or self confidence. In addition, we attempt to under-promise and over-deliver on the expected results for each patient.
What is your favorite procedure to perform and why?
Any kind of laser treatments. Because they have the greatest effect on patient lifestyle and confidence.
What procedure would you like to do more of and why?
We would like to perform more injection (Botox, Restylane, etc.) treatments as we find the effect of these treatments leads to immediate gratification for our patients.
What Sets Us Apart
At Celibre Medical we offer the safest and most effective cosmetic laser and injection treatments in Los angeles and Orange County using the most advanced FDA-Approved laser technology and injection products.
- Dr. Harold Kaplan is a board certified plastic surgeon who has more than 25 years of experience with facial plastic surgery. Dr. Kaplan founded Celibré Medical Corporation, a provider of laser based cosmetic skin care treatments in Torrance, Calif.
- Dr. Kaplan is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin, and the Stritch School of Medicine at Loyola University. He has been licensed as a physician in the state of California since 1972.
- Dr. Kaplan has published 15 professional journal articles and contributed four chapters to various medical books. He also has presented research and/or taught courses to professional peers at approximately 18 national surgical meetings.
- Among his many affiliations, Dr. Kaplan previously served as the chairman of the board for the South Bay Independent Physicians, a 550-member physician’s organization, and served as president of the Los Angeles County Medical Association (LACMA), Southwest District.
- In addition to Celibré, Dr. Kaplan also maintains a private practice in Torrance, Calif., where he focuses on primarily cosmetic surgical procedures. Previously, Dr. Kaplan was a clinical associate professor of Surgery at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), where he taught facial plastic surgery to resident physicians. He also has served as the director of Facial Plastic Surgery at UCLA-Harbor General Hospital.
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Cost of Consultation