Gundersen Lutheran Fertility Center
Gundersen Lutheran Health System
Gundersen Lutheran’s Fertility Center can help make your dreams of starting or growing your family come true. We offer many options, from basic to advanced, through our accredited state-of-the-art center, including the only in vitro fertilization (IVF) program in the Tri-state Region. While we treat complex fertility problems, we also help those whose issues have easier solutions such as basic fertility evaluations, artificial insemination, and ovulation induction.
Our program uses a team approach which includes physicians that specialize in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, urologists, geneticists, endocrinologists, behavioral health professionals, and specialized nurses, medical assistants, laboratory staff, and schedulers. This team approach can help you navigate the many steps that are needed for infertility treatments and help design a personalized, cost effective treatment plan.
- Integrity - Perform with honesty, responsibility, and transparency.
- Excellence - Measure and achieve excellence in all aspects of delivering healthcare
- Respect - Treat patients, families, and coworkers with dignity.
- Innovation - Embrace change and contribute new ideas.
- Compassion - Provide compassionate care to patients and families.
Some of our most asked about procedures: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Gamete and Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer, Ovulation Induction, Fertility Preservation for Cancer Patients, Donor Egg IVF
Areas Served: La Crosse, Winona, Arcadia, Westby, West Salem, Onalaska, Rochester, Waterloo, Madison, Janesville