Cataract Surgery GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Cataract Surgery Reviews
Share This Page
- With Fuchs Corneal Dystrophy, when should I go for corneal transplant surgery?
- Could I be a candidate for LASIK eye surgery if I am myopic, have severe astigmatism and have congenital cataracts?
- My mother had cataract surgery but now she can see fine until she is in the light, then it pretty much blinds her .Do you know what causes this and what can be done to correct it?
- Can a cataract come back after one is removed and an artificial lens is installed?
- Can LASEK eye surgery cause cataracts?
- After having glaucoma & cataract surgery my vision is foggy. What can I do about it?
- I would like to know if Lasek surgery can cause cataracts?
- What experience should an Ophthalmologist have in order to perform Excimer Laser surgery and what can I expect to pay for both eyes?
- Should I be concerned with having LASIK eye surgery done if my mother had glaucoma and grandmother had cataracts?
- Is my doctor correct in saying I cannot have surgery to remove cataracts because I had LASIK eye surgery a year ago?
- Avg. Cost: $3000
- Candidate: Severe vision changes due to cataract
- Length: 1 hour
- Treatment: One
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: 1-7 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.