Cataract Surgery GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
Share This Page
- Could I be a candidate for LASIK eye surgery if I am myopic, have severe astigmatism and have congenital cataracts?
- My mother had cataract surgery but now she can see fine until she is in the light, then it pretty much blinds her .Do you know what causes this and what can be done to correct it?
- Can a cataract come back after one is removed and an artificial lens is installed?
- Can LASEK eye surgery cause cataracts?
- After having glaucoma & cataract surgery my vision is foggy. What can I do about it?
- I would like to know if Lasek surgery can cause cataracts?
- What experience should an Ophthalmologist have in order to perform Excimer Laser surgery and what can I expect to pay for both eyes?
- What should be done if my aunts eyes water and it looks like sugar water?
- Would my wife be a candidate for laser vision correction with a nearsightedness of -18 and retina reattachment?
- What could be happening if I still have burning eyes after treatment for Rosacea post cataract surgery?
- Avg. Cost: $3000
- Candidate: Severe vision changes due to cataract
- Length: 1 hour
- Treatment: One
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: 1-7 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.