Carol L Hathaway, M.D.
Where Beauty and Science Meet
- Carol L Hathaway, M.D. - Applies Consultation Fee Toward Surgery!
We try to make ourselved receptive to our patient's needs. Our goal is a happy, healthy patient.
Carol L. Hathaway, MD / Essentials Medi Spa
Dedicated to the highest standards of patient care and surgical excellence. My staff and I are professionals who strive to give the patient our best possible care in an atmosphere that is warm, friendly and comfortable. Our end goal is a happy, satisfied patient.
Your consultation begins during your initial phone call or e-mail at which time you will receive knowledgeable information from my friendly staff. An initial office consultation involves in depth discussion of the procedure of interest, Pre and post operative pictures are reviewed as needed and all questions are answered. A written price quote is given at the end of the consultation and is honored for 6 months. A more extensive consult with an exam and physician recommendations can be set up for a nominal charge that is applied to your surgery.
- We have knowledgeable, friendly staff to help from the first phone call to the last post-op visit.
- All staff holding the highest Credentials and Licenses, from her Nursing Staff to the Aestheticians in her Medi-Spa.
- We have Russian and Spanish interpreters, so communication will never be a barrier.
- Everyone here actually loves their job and the services we provide, this shows thru with our friendly, light environment.
- Ask and you shall receive!! Unhappy Patients, No Such Thing!!
Some of our most asked about procedures: Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants), Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy), Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty), Hair Transplant (Restoration)
Areas Served: Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, Liberty Lake, Moses Lake, Missoula, Spokane Valley, Sandpoint, Pullman, Kalispell, Tri-Cities