Bariatric Surgeon - Carlos Ferrari, M.D.Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss), Weight Loss Programs
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Carlos Ferrari, MD's profile.
View Carlos Ferrari, MD Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Carlos Ferrari, MD
What Sets Us Apart
Dr. Carlos Ferrari is certified by the American Board of Surgery and is an active member of the American Society for Bariatric Surgery (ASBS). He has extensive experience in both laparoscopic and bariatric (obesity) surgery
- National University of Cordoba, School of Medicine, Cordoba Argentina. 1966-1972. Degree: Medical Doctor. (M.D.)
- Categorical Surgery Internship. Maimonides Medical Center. Brooklyn, New York. 1975-1976.
- Monmouth Medical Center. Long Branch, New Jersey. 1980-1981.
- Board Certified Surgeon. American Board of Surgery, September 1982. Certificate #28034.
- Board Certified Surgeon, Recertification. American Board of Surgery, October 23, 1992. Certificate #28034.
- Board Certified Surgeon, Recertification. American Board of Surgery, October 2001. Certificate #28034.
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Great West Life
Principal Mutual Life
Sharp Health Plan
United Health Care
United Health Plan
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.