Las Vegas Plastic SurgeryCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Facial Plastic Surgery
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Carl N. Williams, Jr., MD, FACS's profile.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Carl N. Williams, Jr., MD, FACS
- Medical Doctorate - Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis, Indiana) 1972-1976
- General Surgery Residency - Wayne State University Affiliated Hospital (Detroit, Michigan) 1976-1977
- Otolaryngology Head & Neck Residency - Wayne State University Affiliated Hospital (Detroit, Michigan) 1977-1980
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency - University of Illinois Medical Center (Chicago, Illinois) 1980-1982
- Hand & Microvascular Surgery Fellowship - Ruch Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center (Chicago, Illinois) 1982-1983
- BOARD CERTIFIED - The American Board of Plastic Surgery (December 2, 1983) #2860
- BOARD CERTIFIED - The American Board of Otolaryngology (February 13, 1984)
- BOARD CERTIFIED - Surgery of the Hand (September 10, 1980) Recertified: 2001 #146
- American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ASPS)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- National Medical Association (NMA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- Warren Cole Society
- University of Nevada School of Medicine - Full Clinical Professorship (1992 - Present)
- Touro University of Osteopathic Medicine - Adjunct Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery (1999 - Present)
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.