Carl Morton, M.D.
Where life begins.
Our team of highly devoted and committed physicians, nurses, laboratory, and office personnel does all it can, ethically and technologically, for the fertility of our patients. In short, we enable women to conceive children through the appropriate use of the most modern technology.
Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute
Infertility treatment is complex, requiring a large amount of time and effort by many professionals. At Pacific IVF we employ the team approach — physicians, biologists, laboratory technicians, nurses and front office staff working together with you to provide the highest level of care to help you conceive a child.
You will benefit from the wealth of knowledge from all five of our experienced physicians who work together and provide the highest level of care. You will be seen by each of the physicians during the course of your IVF cycle.
- We have an on-site Ph.D. embryologist who is also an Associate Professor at the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine. Dr. Thomas Kosasa is a Professor at the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine and past chief of reproductive endocrinology. Dr. Bruce Kessel is a professor and current chief of reproductive endocrinology at the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Our professiona and courteous staff will take the time to ensure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed.
- Our Clinic is open 7 days a week to make sure that we are accessible and responsive to your needs.
- We are committed to providing excellent medical care with a warm, compassionate approach.
- FREE IVF seminars are held monthly.
Some of our most asked about procedures: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Gestational Surrogacy, ICSI (Microfertilization), Donor Egg IVF
Areas Served: Honolulu, Pearl City, Aiea, Pearl Harbor, Waimanalo, Kailua, Hawaii Kai, Ewa Beach, Makakilo, Mililani