Nawada Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery CenterCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Facial Plastic Surgery, Vein Treatment
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from C. U. Nawada, M.D.'s profile.
View C. U. Nawada, M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
C. U. Nawada, M.D.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Mysore Medical College at the University of Mysore - Mysore, India M.B.B.S. 1966
- K.R. Hospital - Mysore, India Rotating Internship 1966 - 1967
- Lutheran Medical Center - Cleveland, OH Rotating Internship 1967 - 1968
- St. Vincent Hospital, Erie, PA General Surgery Residency 1968 - 1969
- Saginaw General Hospital - Saginaw Affiliated Hospitals Saginaw, MI General Surgery Residency 1969 - 1972
- Cook County Hospital Chicago, IL Fellowship in Burn Surgery July - December 1972
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Newark, NJ
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency January 1973 - December 1974
- Fellowship in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery January 1975 - June 1975
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery July 1975 - December 1976
Dr. Nawada is Dual Board Certified in both General Surgery as well as Plastic Surgery. Dr. Nawada is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (F.A.C.S.).
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Cost of Consultation
$50 fee applied toward surgery