C. Terence Lee, MD
Ready To Have A Baby?
Our goal is to help couples take control of their own reproductive future and to help them conceive healthy babies as expeditiously, efficiently, economically and effectively as we can.
Fertility Care of Orange County
Fertility Care of Orange County is a specialty medical center established in 1997 to help you achieve healthy pregnancies.
The center is headed by medical director, C. Terence Lee M.D., who trained extensively in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at UCLA and Cedars Sinai and is a respected faculty member at the UC-Irvine Medical Center in the department of OB/GYN.
Our many satisfied patients include people who previously were unsuccessful in getting pregnant on their own and/or those who were unable to get pregnant after treatment with other reputable centers. We have also assisted many couples who have previously suffered multiple miscarriages go on to have happy outcomes.
If you're ready to make an appointment and take the next step towards taking care of your infertility problem, block out 10 minutes to talk with us. Contact our office to make an appointment and we'll contact you promptly the same day or the next business day.
As you know this was our 3rd attempt of IVF, after failing twice at another respected IVF program. So, when my doctor referred me to you, we were unsure as to whether to try again. The emotional as well as financial commitment is enormous. We did not know if we could endure another 'negative' pregnancy test, but we so much wanted a family.
- Over 99% of your ultrasounds, inseminations, egg retrievals and embryo transfers are performed directly by Dr. Lee.
- Rather than try to process the most patients in the shortest time, we strive to give you the best and most complete care when you choose to see us.
- We believe in careful individualized communication and education so that you have the right information to make your own intelligent personal decisions on the best treatment options for you specifically.
- Rather than try to process the most patients in the shortest time, we strive to give the best and most complete care to patients who choose to see us.
- Our goal is to help couples take control of their own reproductive future and to help them conceive healthy babies as expeditiously, efficiently, economically and effectively as we can.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Artificial Insemination, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Egg Freezing, Sperm Cryopreservation (Sperm Freezing), Ovulation Induction
Areas Served: Brea, Huntington Beach, Fullerton, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, Laguna Beach, Irvine, Costa Mesa