Botticelli Med SpaMedical Spas & Medspas, Anti-Aging, Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Cosmetic Surgery
AT DOLLEY MADISON BLVD
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from C. Magassy, MD, FACS's profile.
View C. Magassy, MD, FACS Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
C. Magassy, MD, FACS
Csaba L. Magassy, Medical Doctor, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons: an honor reserved only for the most distinguished surgeons.
- Diplomate, ABPS: Board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (the most meaningful certification for a plastic surgeon.
- Member, ASPS: American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Membership requires certification, peer review, participation in continuing education, and adherence to a strict code of ethics.
- Member, ASAPS: American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Membership is limited to board-certified plastic surgeons with significant experience in cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Member, LSNA: Lipoplasty Society of North America. Members are required to participate in continuing education to remain current in this fast-evolving area of cosmetic surgery.
- Originally from Hungary, Dr. Magassy received his medical training in the United States. He completed his residency in surgery at the Washington Hospital Center, and in plastic surgery at the University of California, San Francisco.
- Dr. Magassy is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at George Washington University Medical Center and Georgetown University. In addition, he is an attending surgeon at Washington Hospital Center and Fairfax Hospital, and holds privileges at Suburban Hospital and Sibley Hospital.
When comparing plastic surgeons, it's important to know that all "certification" credentials are not equal. It is theoretically possible for any doctor - including one with virtually no surgical experience - to obtain a "board certification" in cosmetic surgery in a short period of time. By contrast, certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery requires a physician to complete residencies in both general and plastic surgery, practice plastic surgery for at least seven years, pass exhaustive written and oral examinations, and adhere to a strict code of ethics. In fact, ABPS is the only certifying board for plastic surgery recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties, the organization supported by the American Medical Association to certify specialists. ABPS certification is a credential with meaning.
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details