Bryn Clark, L. Ac.
- Treatment modalities include acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, dietary therapy, movement therapy (Qi Gong) and meditation or inner reflection.
- We give careful attention to your needs in order to customize care packages that will meet your health care goals.
- Testimonial: "I started as a skeptic and ended as a firm believer in oriental medicine and acupuncture. New Harmony delivered! I don't know how it works, but all of my complaints have been successfully addressed. Thanks to acupuncture, nutritional counseling and botanical supplements I have eliminated medications, reduced others, have more energy, and achieved better health. Not a bad return from one provider."
- Testimonial: "In the two years that I have been receiving Chinese medicine, acupuncture and wellness services, I have been completely impressed by their level of service, professionalism and holistic solutions that have positively affected every member of my household. Whether injuries, illness, exploring a physical fitness or nutritional issue, they have exceeded all expectations. Even my traditional doctors have been impressed!"
- Testimonial: ?Among the joys of the team at New Harmony is their loving kindness, their gentleness, their attentiveness and the fact that they trust both your intuition and their own. In an emergency there is nowhere I would rather go then New Harmony for care and comfort.?