Allure Facial Laser Center & MediSpaCosmetic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Ophthalmology: OculoplasticsOther Doctors in this Practice
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Bryan S Sires, MD's profile.
View Bryan S Sires, MD Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Bryan S Sires, MD
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
Describe the most rewarding experience that you have had working with a patient?
In general it is most rewarding when you allow a patient to see better while at the same time they look better.
What is your charity organization of choice and why?
San Juan Preservation Trust: Their goal is to retain the natural beauty of one of the most scenic areas of the world.
What does living in the Kirkland community mean to you?
It means a vibrant, caring community containing great schools, entertainment and care.
What is your favorite quote or saying?
"Don't ask what your country can do for you but rather what you can do for your country." -JFK
What makes your specialties the right fields of medicine for you?
Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery is the right field for me because of broad diverse patient population and it is a surgical field in an outpatient setting.
Finish this sentence: If I weren't a doctor I would be___.
Center fielder for the Milwaukee Brewers-my childhood dream!
When (your age) did you first realize you wanted to enter the health & medical field? And did you experience anything in particular to motivate you to achieve this prestigious goal?
I was a teenager and had great physician mentors all along the way. This is why I feel compelled to mentor now as well.
Can you tell us in your own words what you consider a perfect outcome of a surgical procedure?
A happy patient who has excellent anatomic restoration.
What is your favorite procedure to perform and why?
Eyelid reconstruction due to the artistic nature of the procedures. Second is cosmetic eyelid procedures for the very same reason.
What procedure would you like to do more of and why?
Eyelid and facial rejuvenation with stem cells from fat transfer. Using ones own living cells that can give long term results is an exciting option for patients.
In a perfect world, when would you like to retire, where would you go and what would you do?
Retire at 62 years old so I can learn as much about the world we live in.
What Sets Us Apart
At the office of Allure Laser Center and Medical Spa, we give you the opportunity to turn back the clock and take advantage of cutting edge alternatives to renew your face, body, and outlook on life. Enhance Your Beauty!
Dr. Sires is a leading eye and facial plastic surgeon in Washington.
As a premier eye and facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Sires is a Diplomat with the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Sires completed his Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship from University of Wisconsin in Madison.
Dr. Sires holds numerous credentials from leading educational institutions in the United States. In addition to his medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, Dr. Sires earned a Ph.D. from Northwestern University.
He has received numerous honors and awards including being named as one of the “The Best Doctors in America” and as “Best Doctor” in Seattle Magazine. Dr. Sires has an excellent reputation with his peers and his many aesthetic and reconstructive patients.
Dr. Sires is adept at facial procedures and uses the latest surgical technology advances to enhance his patients' cosmetic results. Dr. Sires patients travel from throughout the United States and abroad for his care.
As indicated in Dr. Sires Curriculum Vitae (CV), his commitment to medical and surgical excellence is unparalleled. He stays on the forefront of facial plastic surgery education, skills development, research and training. Dr. Sires devotes time to remaining current with research and studies in professional journals and on the latest cosmetic surgical techniques and procedures. He also evaluates and supervises all services offered at Allure Laser Center and MediSpa with Dr. Steven LauKaitis to help ensure that patients receive the very best in aesthetic facial services.
Co-Inventor, N.U. Product #8703, Chondrogenic Inductive Agent, U.S. Patent Office Serial Number 241,055, September 1988, Authorized by Northwestern University.
Co-Inventor, N.U. Product #8601, Laser Structured Bone Allografts, U.S. Patent Office Serial Number 437,189, April 1990, Authorized by Northwestern University.
Co-Inventor, S.L.U. Product #4444 Osteogenin Impregnated Hydroxyapaptite Orbit Implant, submitted 1998, Authorized by St. Louis University.
Co-Inventor, U.W. Product #4029P.1US Methods for Assessing a Physiologic State of a Mammalian Retina, US Patent Application No. 10/926,780, August 2004, Authorized by the University of Washington
Co-Inventor, Record of Invention submitted to UW Tech Transfer, Combined Actual-Virtual Reality Eye Surgery Simulator, January 2006.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association (AMA), 1994-date
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners (1991)
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology (1996)
Honors & Awards:
- Sigma Xi, Associate Member (1985)
- Sigma Xi, Full Member (1986-date)
- David and Nancy Schanzlin Research Award (1993)
- Roya Rabbani Memorial Patient Care Award (1994)
- Teacher of the Year, University of Washington, Seattle (1997)
- First runner-up, manuscript competition, “Association of Ocular Injury and Orbital Fractures,” Journal of Cranial Maxillofacial Trauma, co-author Russell W. Read, M.D. (1998)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology Junior Achievement Award (2002)
- Listed (2003-date) in The Best Doctors in America website:
- The BestDoctors.com website has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Medical Websites on the Internet, in a book published by Time Magazine’s medical columnist and NBC News’ medical correspondent, Dr. Ian K. Smith. Best Doctors’ mission is to link consumers to the medical knowledge they need to make the best healthcare choices for themselves and their loved ones.”
- Listed as Best Doctor in Seattle Magazine (2003)
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Great West Life
Principal Mutual Life
United Health Care
Call the office for complete details