Chau Plastic Surgery PCPlastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Anti-AgingOther Doctors in this Practice
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Bruce Chau, DO, FACOS's profile.
View Bruce Chau, DO, FACOS Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Bruce Chau, DO, FACOS
- American Osteopathic Association
Can you tell us in your own words what you consider a perfect outcome of a surgical procedure?
The perfect outcome is when the physician and the patient get to a complete understanding of each other's views. This requires good communication, honesty, and a realistic expectation.
What is your favorite procedure to perform and why?
High Definition Liposuction because, unlike traditional liposuction, this technique combines artistry, anatomy and technology. It is not new machinery, it is skilled-dependent.
What Sets Us Apart
Our office offers a full spectrum of cosmetic surgical and non-surgical options for whatever your concerns may be.
1991 - 1992 Aesthetic Surgery in Asian , fellowship Plastic Surgery Center of the Pacific, Honolulu, Hawaii Director Robert S. Flowers MD
1989 -1991 Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Plastic Surgery Institute and Mercy Hospital Medical Center West Des Moines, Iowa Mid-West Plastic Surgery Center Des Moines, Iowa
1988 – 1989 Burn and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Burn Center, Westchester County Medical Center New York Medical College Valhalla, New York
1985 - 1988 General Surgery Peninsula Hospital Center Queens, New York New York College of Osteopathic Medicine Westbury, New York
1984 - 1985 General Rotating Internship Detroit Osteopathic Hospital Highland Park. Michigan Bi-County Hospital Warren, Michigan
1980 - 1984 Western University (College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific) Pomona, California Degree D. O.
1976 - 1980 University of Washington Seattle, Washington Degree B.S. in Chemistry
- Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Clinical Faculty Member of Michigan State University
- Program director for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
- Past Chairman of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- (ACOS): Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Discipline
- Board of Examiners for the ACOS Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Certification Examination
- VASER Hi Def Liposculpture certification in Advanced Body Sculpting Applications
- Clinical Preceptor to Arcadia University Program
- Member in the Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Honorary Chairman Of the Physicians' Advisory Board in 2003
- Professor in the South American VASER Liposuction Convention, 2007
- American Society of Lipo-Suction Surgery
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
United Health Care
Call the office for complete details
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation