Brian J Lee, MD, FACS
As YOUnique as you. Aspire is a medical practice that will change the way you look at medical practices. Here, re not a just patient. You are a partner, and Dr. Brian Lee is always looking out for your best interests. 1 A certified plastic surgeon, an artist and a medical missionary, Dr. Lee looks at his work through a different lens. He wants to ensure that you realize your full potential, and he wants to tailor your treatment to your goals. At Aspire, you are in charge, and your plan is YOUniquely small The practice is encompassing, including skin care and body care, integrating the surgical with the nonsurgical. It is imbued with a respect for the patient. Your time is valued while re here, and your recommendation after ve left is our goal. I care what patients think. I care about their Dr. Lee says. Dr. Lee knows that most patients have been thinking about their procedure for years and understands their anxiety. He puts patients at ease by focusing on the results that will often change their lives. This is why Dr. Lee loves what he does. The change in their esteem and the way they carry themselves is very he says. s our philosophy at Aspire that everyone should feel confident and beautiful physically and mentally, inside and out. Being YOUnique is a state in which you embrace all that is YOU.
- Brian J Lee, MD, FACS - Applies Consultation Fee Toward Surgery!
With his artistic vision, compassionate nature and expert skill, Dr. Lee is a doctor unlike others. His experience is unique, and he knows that yours is, too. You can trust Dr. Lee to listen and to learn about you.
Aspire Plastic Surgery
At Aspire, we're turning ideas about medical practices upside down. We don’t want patients. (Really!) We want partners for life. So we’re distinctively different in many ways!
The Tardy Doctor Policy
At Aspire, your time is valued: If you wait more than 30 minutes for your appointment, Dr. Lee recognizes your inconvenience with a SkinMedica Illuminize Peel or a massage at Massage Envy.
The Aspire Price Match
No need to go anywhere else: With few exceptions, Aspire will match local and regional competitors’ discounts and advertised specials.
Worth the Drive
We believe that renewed self-esteem and self-confidence are priceless. But we know that filling the gas tank has a cost! If you drive more than 50 miles to our office for a plastic surgery consultation, we’ll return your $50 consultation fee in the form of a $50 gas card. If you schedule a surgery for which you are traveling…
· more than 50 miles from Aspire, receive a 5% discount.
· more than 100 miles from Aspire, receive a 10% discount.
· more than 150 miles from Aspire, receive a 15% discount.
The Aspire Premier Partner Card
The Aspire Premier Partner Program offers exclusive member benefits. You can purchase your member card at Aspire for the one-time fee of $1,500, and it’s GOOD FOR LIFE. All Aspire major cosmetic surgery patients also receive membership in the Premier Partner Program as a gift after their procedure. You can use your Aspire Premier Partner card for the following discounts:
· 10% off skincare products and skincare services
· 10% off surgeon’s fee (cosmetic procedures only)
· 10% off injectables
· Priority and after-hours appointments
· Injectable appointments within 48 hours of calling, if desired
· Free yoga classes at Urban Body Sanctuary
· One free massage at Massage Envy on West Jefferson Boulevard
· Free shipping on products
· You'll also be the first to know about events and discounts at Aspire.
See our website at AspirePlasticSurgery.com for full details on these programs and more and discover all the ways that Aspire strives to be different…and better!
I absolutely love Dr. Lee. I started going to him about nine years ago. He has totally changed my life. After having children my body turned into a body I didn't recognize or want. I had been really unhappy with my body for about 10 years when I first went to him. He spoke honestly with me about expected results and made me feel safe in his hands for surgery. There were no hidden surprises during recovery, and I was extremely happy with the results. I have since returned to him many times for other areas I seek improvement on, and I am pleased each and every time. I have recommended him to many friends and coworkers who are considering having anything done. Working for a local hospital, I can honesty tell you his reputation far exceeds any in his field. A consultation is all it takes and you'll know he's the doctor you've been looking for!-Denise, nurse
- The practice is all-encompassing, including skin care and whole-body care, integrating the surgical with the nonsurgical.
- It is imbued with a respect for the patient. Your time is valued while you?re here (see our Tardy Doctor Policy), and your recommendation after you?ve left is our goal.
- Dr. Lee knows that most patients have been thinking about their procedure for years and understands their anxiety. He puts patients at ease by focusing on the results?results that will often change their lives.
- Dr. Lee has been an art student since his elementary school days. His photography is well known?Dr. Lee has exhibited his work in venues as near as downtown Fort Wayne and as far as the Sydney Convention Center in Australia. One of his photos was displayed in Soho Photo in New York for the first anniversary of 9-11.
- Board certified in plastic surgery since 1998, Dr. Lee's career has modeled excellence and commitment toward his practice and patients. Dr. Lee has decades of experience in and commitment to the community. His skill is recognized throughout the region.
Some of our most asked about procedures: BOTOX® Injections Treatment, Liposuction Surgery (Lipoplasty), Breast Augmentation (Saline Implants), Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), Breast Augmentation with Lift
Areas Served: Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Chicago, Angola, Warsaw, Ligonier, Auburn, Columbia City, Huntertown, Syracuse