Brenda Grewell, RN, L.Ac
Grewell Acupuncture, Inc.
Brenda has been in the health care field for well over 25 years working as a nurse and more recently as a Licensed Acupuncturist. She spent years as a Registered Nurse working in hospitals, long term care settings and mostly as a homecare visiting nurse.
In 2001 she graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University with a Master's degree in Acupuncture and has been practicing in St. Anthony.
She is a Minnesota Board of Medical practice Licensed Acupuncturist and holds a Certificate of Acupuncture from the US National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
Brenda is very involved in the Oriental medicine community, continually taking classes and is past president and vice president of the AOMAM (Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Association of Minnesota)
Brenda's clients trust her and feel comfortable with her caring nature. Her vast experience working with both Western Medicine and Oriental Medicine make her an excellent choice for a acupuncturist.
Brenda listens to my concerns and genuinely cares that I get better. I love her treatments. Rachel-Rachel, Student
- Brenda has worked in the health care field for over 30 years. She has been practicing Acupuncture and Asian medicine for over 10 years.
- She is passionate about her skills, specializes in a private healing environment, and treats her patients with dignity and respect. Her clients trust her and appreciate her caring nature.
- She blends her vast knowledge of Western medicine with Asian medicine.
- She is licensed by the Minnesota Board of medical practice and holds a NCCAOM certificate. She is continually taking classes and workshops to enhance her knowledge and skills.
- Brenda?s skills and treatments include Acupuncture, Asian herbal formulas, Cupping, Electric stimulation, Ear beads and Tui Na (Asian body work).
Some of our most asked about procedures: Acupuncture
Areas Served: Minneapolis, St. Paul