Breast Reduction Surgery GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
Share This Page
- Am I a candidate for breast reduction at 252lbs and 38K bra size?
- What should I do about a scar from a breast reduction 10 years ago that is opening?
- Is it normal to have sharp pain 2 years after breast reduction surgery?
- What should I know to alleviate back pain from large breasts?
- Can you get symmetry with a breast lift?
- What is the recovery period and side affects of breast reduction surgery?
- With large 44 DD breasts, can I have half the size removed?
- Am I too young to have breast reduction surgery?
- What are the pros and cons of breast reduction surgery for my 20 year old daughter?
- How long can I expect the healing process for nipple necrosis?
- Avg. Cost: $5857
- Candidate: Sagging, poorly shaped breasts
- Length: 1 1/2-3 1/2 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: 1-2 weeks
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.