Brandon Bankowski, MD, MPH
If you're weighing the pros and cons of infertility treatment and trying to decide what to do, Oregon Reproductive Medicine can help. Don't put off your dream of having children. Contact us today.
Oregon Reproductive Medicine's mission is to provide the best quality and most caring reproductive and gynecologic health care possible to you and your family.
Oregon Reproductive Medicine
(Formerly Portland Center for Reproductive Medicine)
Dr. Brandon Bankowski specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility and has special interests in in vitro fertilization and complex laparoscopic surgery. At Oregon Reproductive Medicine he is devoted to improving the quality of care and treatment of families who struggle with infertility.
Dr. Bankowski rotates between our Portland, Bend and Vancouver offices.
My husband and I faced the most difficult challenge of our life, figuring out how to have a happy, healthy family. Dr. Bankowski and team provided the support, encouragement and meticulous science needed to make our dreams come true. Next week we will welcome twins!!!-Jan, -
- Personalized care for each and every patient.
- Provide a warm and inviting atmosphere. Our patients often are taken back by how our staff cares for them.
- Highly trained and personal physicians with years of success behind them.
- Some of the highest pregnancy success rates in the nation.
- A feeling of family that cannot be foudn in larger practices and institutions providing services for infertility.
Some of our most asked about procedures: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Egg Freezing, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Fertility Preservation for Cancer Patients, Donor Egg IVF
Areas Served: Portland, Vancouver, Bend, United States, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia, Africa