Acadian Facial Plastic SurgeryFacial Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®)
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Bradley Chastant, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s profile.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Bradley Chastant, M.D., F.A.C.S.
A native of Lafayette, with a BS from the University of Southwestern Louisiana, Dr. Chastant is a 1983 graduate of Louisiana State University Medical School in New Orleans, with subsequent internship and residency training. His residency was completed in New Orleans at Charity Hospital, the VA Medical Center, and EENT Hospital. His general surgical and otolaryngology training were done through LSU Medical School. He completed his residency in June 1988 and opened his solo practice that same year in July.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology (Head & Neck Surgery)
- Member of the American Academy of Facial, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Diplomat in Otolaryngology (Head & Neck Surgery)
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the Louisiana State Medical Society
- Member of the Lafayette Parish Medical Society
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergy
- Member of the Greater Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.