Bradley A. Bertram, MD, FACS
Dr. Bertram is one of our Corneal Specialists at Eye Physicians and Surgeons, and is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Bradley A. Bertram, MD, FACS - Gives FREE Consultations!
Eye Physicians and Surgeons of Augusta, P.C. is committed to providing superior general and sub-specialty eye care to patients in our community. We will strive for excellence, always attempting to exceed the expectations of our patients, referral sources and health care organizations. We will promote an environment of respect for our patients, our co-workers and ourselves, and will always remember that we are accountable for our actions and our outcomes. Our efforts will be rewarded through the satisfaction of our patients' needs and the achievement of personal and professional fulfillment for each and every employee and physician. We make a visible difference!
Eye Physicians & Surgeons of Augusta
Eye Physicians & Surgeons of Augusta, P.C., is a complete ophthalmic center. Conveniently located at 1330 Interstate Parkway, off Wheeler Road, just south of the Wheeler Road - I-20 interchange, the two-story building includes modern, fully-equipped examination suites for evaluation and treatment of both routine and complex eye problems.
The facility also houses the VISX Excimer laser. This is the laser used for laser vision correction (LASIK). The Eye Surgery Center of Augusta, located on the second floor, is a fully equipped, approved, and licensed [GA License #121-167] outpatient ophthalmic surgery center. The Eye Guys at Eye Physicians & Surgeons of Augusta are able to treat a wider range of refractive errors with the VISX laser than any other laser currently FDA approved, and they are the only local Full Service Eye Care Center offering Routine and Medical Eye Care, LASIK, an Optical Shop and an Ophthalmic Surgery Center all conveniently located under one roof. Some outstanding features include:
- Physician Staff of six Ophthalmologists - with a doctor always available for emergencies
- Eye Surgery Center of Augusta, LLC (GA License #121-167) - where over 3500 Cataract Surgeries are performed each year
- Eye Physicians Optical - offering the latest in lens technology and frame styles
- A well trained, experienced and caring staff
- Twenty-seven fully equipped examination rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
- The latest in VISX LASIK technology
- Conveniently located off I-20
Make. Believe. Fantasy videos don't hold a candle to the real thing. Theatre is the ultimate 3-D Experience so when Cinderella, dressed in her ballgown, comes to the Imperial Theatre stage, children are immediately engaged. Following the family matinee we talk to them about the theatre, the characters and the music and answer dozens of questions. Theatre triggers something in a child's brain that is not covered in a classroom. We see it in their faces. When we make Cinderella real, they believe. My own reality was altered when I was told I could lose an eye. A devastating bacterial infection threatened my vision. I asked who was the best in the country to handle this issue and was directed right here, to the Eye Guys. I am lucky to be able to see at all out of that eye. Ask me what I think about the Eye Guys. I'm not bashful! I'll tell you! --By the time we saw Barbara, she had a vision-threatening corneal infection related to contact lens wear. We cleared up the infection and followed with a corneal transplant, cataract surgery with an astigmatic toric implant and LASIK. Today she sees reasonably well even without glasses. Staying Vision-Fit means regular check-ups and timely attention to issues affecting your eyes. - DR. BRADLEY BERTRAM-Barbara Feldman, Actress
- "The entire staff treated me like a member of their family. My whole experience could not have been better."
- "I had really bad vision all my life and was thrilled with the solutions offered to me by the "Eye Guys". I have seen almost all of the doctors & all were helpful and knowledgeable."
- "My PRK surgery was amazing. So easy and quick. The staff there are great."
- "I can see! It's great."
- "Very positive, informative. All risks thoroughly explained. Decision made with no doubts of risk and rewards."
Areas Served: Augusta, North Augusta, Aiken, Richmond County, Thomson, Columbia County, Lincolnton, Washington, Barnwell, Edgefield