BOTOX® Injections Treatment GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA
- NEW HAMPSHIRE
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
- PUERTO RICO
- RHODE ISLAND
- SOUTH CAROLINA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
Share This Page
- What type of surgery would help with sagging cheeks?
- Is it safe to use Botox and Juvaderm, etc. in patients with Lupus?
- What is the best method to "fill-in" or remove the lines around the mouth?
- Having a lot of pain and swelling after Botox injections, worried about long term effects?
- Can I have BOTOX done on my face if I am breast feeding my child?
- What do you know about "neck banding"? Is botox used for this?
- What should I do if this last Botox injection left me in pain and lumps under the skin after a week?
- What it the consensus of opinion for the use of Botox in treating TMJ pain and tight muscles caused by very hard gritting during sleep?
- Is hair loss a side effect of BOTOX® injections?
- Where can I find the cheapest BOTOX® injection?
- Avg. Cost: $376
- Candidate: Frown lines and crow's feet
- Length: 30 minutes
- Treatment: Repeat treatments 4-6 months
- Results: Temporary
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.