BOTOX® Injections Treatment GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
Share This Page
- How safe is Botox injections to help alleviate migraines?
- What do I need to know to get the botox to make my forehead wrinkle disappear?
- Will BOTOX help with chronic gum pain?
- What procedure can a 55 year old have done to improve dull, sagging facial skin?
- I'm 55 and want to know what facial procedures are right for me for deep wrinkles under my eyes, crow's feet, etc?
- What type of surgery would help with sagging cheeks?
- Is it safe to use Botox and Juvaderm, etc. in patients with Lupus?
- What is the best method to "fill-in" or remove the lines around the mouth?
- Having a lot of pain and swelling after Botox injections, worried about long term effects?
- Can I have BOTOX done on my face if I am breast feeding my child?
- Avg. Cost: $376
- Candidate: Frown lines and crow's feet
- Length: 30 minutes
- Treatment: Repeat treatments 4-6 months
- Results: Temporary
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.