SPYDR lift, pronounced the same way as the word “SPYDR” is a cosmetic procedure that shapes the body by positioning the skin in a more lifted position. As a result, the skin is lifted up reducing sagging, dimpling and wrinkling.
The SPYDR Lift procedure is often used to restore the youthful life to the neck, butt, breast, arms, tummy and more. It is a great option for patients who are considering plastic surgery, but do not want to go through a more serious procedure such as a breast lift, tummy tuck, etc.
According to Dr. Thomas Young from Center Valley, Pennsylvania's Young Medical Spa, “The results of SPYDR Lift are immediate and can be expected to last 18 months or more. Many patients will see results that last up to 5 years. If further enhancement or follow-up is needed, I can perform a quick, outpatient maintenance procedure to tighten the sutures and extend result.”
Before consulting with a doctor, it is a good idea to consider some of the benefits and drawbacks of the SPYDR Lift Procedure.
Pros of a SPYDR Lift
- SPYDR Lift is minimally invasive procedure using an especially designed type of suture to lift the skin. After the procedure, supportive garments and special tape are used to assist the lifting of the skin.
- The procedure is performed under local anesthesia, the type that doesn’t put you to sleep, so they will quickly recover from the procedure.
- The procedure only takes around one hour. Patients need only limit their activities two to three days after the procedure.
Cons of a SPYDR Lift
- This is not a good option for people who would mind wearing special tape and a garment to aid in suspension in the initial healing phase.
- The results can only be expected to last for 18 months although occasionally the results can last up to 5 years. If you want longer lasting results, you may want to consider a different type of cosmetic surgery.
- To maintain the results of the SPYDR lift, regular outpatient doctor’s visits are required. During these visits the doctor tightens the sutures to help extend the results.
If you are considering going through with a SPYDR Lift, schedule a consultation with a doctor to discuss if the procedure is truly a good option for you. In the meantime, this article is a good place to start with your background research on the SPYDR lift procedure.
To find a qualified board certified cosmetic surgeon to perform SPYDR lift, find a doctor in your area and get a consultation to learn more about its benefits.