Many celebrities aren’t afraid to share that they’ve had a little nip and tuck to improve their appearance, but some undergo multiple procedures just to maintain their stunning looks. For some, plastic surgery becomes an addiction and they can’t stop making trips to the doctor’s office for yet another procedure. Among the most popular procedures in Hollywood are breast implants, liposuction, and facelift surgery.
According to RadarOnline.com, these five celebrities are addicted to plastic surgery:
- Mob Wives star Angela“Big Ang” Raiola. She’s admitted to undergoing several procedures including multiple breast augmentation procedures and lip augmentation procedures.
- Joan Rivers. She’s been open about a lot of the work she has had done over the years, including a facelift and lip augmentation treatments. She claims that she’s had more than 700 procedures done over her lifetime and does have a plastic surgery obsession.
- Melanie Griffith. She was once famous for her beautiful looks but has now undergone so many procedures that she’s almost unrecognizable. The star has overcome a plastic surgery addiction and now looks less “frozen” than she did in months past, but she has still had multiple procedures to modify her appearance.
- Janice Dickinson. The 57-year-old celebrity who claims she’s the world’s first supermodel has undergone several procedures to maintain her youthful image. The star has had everything from a tummy tuck and breast implants, to Botox treatments and lip augmentation. She has reportedly spent more than $100,000 on plastic surgery procedures over her lifetime.
- Lara Flynn Boyle. This actress was once famous for her sculpted cheeks and lean appearance, but seems to have undergone a series of lip enhancements and facial filler treatments to create a more rounded facial appearance. Unfortunately, her face doesn’t look anything like her former self and some suspect that she may have undergone some type of corrective surgery to take care of her sagging cheeks.
Which celebrities do you think have taken plastic surgery too far? Share your thoughts in the comments below.