New Technologies Emerge for Non-Surgical Brow Lift

Sagging skin around your eyes can add decades to your appearance, which is why many people pursue brow lift surgery or skin tightening treatments that help to lift up the skin and create a more youthful look. New technologies are now emerging that can address the problem of sagging brows, and these new techniques don’t even require going under the knife.

The Ulthera skin tightening device is slowly making its way into plastic and cosmetic surgery offices around the country, and may be an attractive alternative to brow lift surgery, or the endoscopic brow lift. This skin tightening device works by smoothing out the skin and lifting up the tissues around the eye area. The Ulthera device uses ultrasonic energy to trigger collagen growth under the skin, and can make the skin appear tighter and firmer.  This technology has been around for decades but is only now being used for skin tightening treatments and has been producing predictable results for those seeking a brow lift treatment.

Unlike brow lift surgery which typically involves some downtime and pain, the non-surgical brow lift produces real results without a single incision. Patients can look much younger after a simple skin tightening treatment that makes the skin smoother and eliminates wrinkles and sagging tissues around the eye area. The eye area “opens up” slowly as the skin continues to become tighter and stronger.

The treatment is performed in just under an hour and there is no anesthesia involved. You can return to regular activities immediately after your treatment, and will see progressive results for several weeks and months after your session. It’s the ultrasound energy that stimulates collagen production beneath the skin, and as your skin becomes firmer and tighter, you’ll notice that the entire brow area is “lifted”.

Learn more about how Ultherapy can be an alternative to brow lift surgery here.

If you’re interested in this type of brow lift alternative, set up a consultation with a brow lift doctor in your area.


Further Reading