Bill Gallagher, DC
Find Out Just How Good You Can Feel
- Bill Gallagher, DC - Gives FREE Consultations!
Out of high school I had a job with the phone company fixing coin phones in Grand Central. One day I was called out to a construction site where a phone cable had been cut and needed to be respliced. A few feet away was the origina splice that went back to the 1920's and the craftsman has wrapped it in a sheet of lead, trimmed it neatly and sealed it together with a perfect line of solder. The workmanship impressed me so much but not near as much as seeing his signature scrathced into the lead along the bead of solder. I wasn't quite 18 yet but I learned the most important lesson from that man, do the job well enough that you will want to sign it. That is the way I have always worked and that is the way I work with every one of my patients.
Dr. Bill Gallagher DC
By Appointment Only!
Experience the difference with DNFT. Directional Non-Force Technique is the original low force chriopractic technique upon which all the others are based. Unlike other techniques there is no popping and cracking.
DNFT has been the technique of choice for athletes since Babe Ruth and Lou Gerhig and is gentle enough for patients from infancy to old age.
Dr. Gallagher's research is taught at DNFT seminars worldwide and his findings have helped improve adjustments to all areas of the body.
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause of and prevention of disease." ~ Thomas A. Edison
While numerous patients have written testimonials about me over the past 20 years the best testimonial come when I go back into a room and see that the patient has left their braces or crutches. The best of these was a 94 year old woman who left her walker behind.-Mrs. R, retired
- DNFT, Directional Non-Force Technique is the original low force chiropractic technique.
- The doctor's research is taught as part of the technique at seminars worldwide.
- DNFT is safe and gentle enough for infants to old age.
- The doctor has been using DNFT for over 25 years.
- Dr. Gallagher is also a leader in the field of drug abuse prevention and founded the non-profit, Run Drugs Out of Town Run to raise awareness of and money for drug abuse prevention.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Adjustments, Rehabilitation
Areas Served: Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, North Phoenix, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, Peoria