Renaissance Center for Comprehensive and Cosmetic DentistryDentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry
Bill C Costaras, DDS FACE FIADFE
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
What Sets Us Apart
"I believe in an integrated approach to attaining both optimal oral health and a beautiful smile. Achieving proper dental function while simultaneously perfecting the esthetic aspects of the teeth should be the standard of care in dentistry." Dr. Costaras
- University School (1976)
- BS - Ohio State University (Columbus, OH 1982)
- Post Graduate study -Anatomy and Physiology-(OSU 1982-83)
- DDS - Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry (Cleveland, OH 1987)
- Post-Doctorate Certificate in Esthetic Dentistry - Case Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH 1992)
- Post Graduate study -International College of Oral Implantology
- Fellow, International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics (FIADFE) 2000
- Fellow, Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics (FACE) 2004
- American Dental Society
- Ohio Dental Society
- Cleveland Dental Society
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (20 year member)
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics -Fellow
- Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics - Fellow
Dr. Bill Costaras is an expert in cosmetic dentistry. He's a graduate of Case Western Reserve University's School of Dentistry (Cleveland, Ohio). Cosmetic dentistry advancements are important to Dr. Costaras.
In fact, he's so well informed, he's actually teaching other dentists about the techniques he uses in his dental practice. Since 1987 Dr. Costaras, one of the earliest members of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, has trained with the masters of cosmetic dentistry.
Since then he has accumulated many credentials in cosmetic dentistry: a post doctorate certificate in Esthetic Dentistry(1992), a fellowship from the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics (2000), and a fellowship from the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics (2004).
Dr. Costaras has 20 years of daily experience creating beautiful and healthy smiles. Dr Costaras spends time with each patient to design an individualized Treatment Plan which leads treatment to the results which patients desire.
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation
$50.00 fee applied toward surgery