Bertrand Aristotle Bonnick, DDS, Master Acad.of G.D.
Relax in our Office and be transformed with Cosmetic Sedation and Implant General Dentistry!
- Bertrand Aristotle Bonnick, DDS, Master Acad.of G.D. - Gives FREE Consultations!
Our dental team work with you until you are able to afford the treatment you want. We have a Treatment Coordinator to help you with your scheduling and budget needs.
Bertrand A. Bonnick, DDS, PLLC
What makes our dental practice attractive?
We minimize pain and discomfort for the patient.
All phases of cosmetic dentistry are done here, including bleaching and tooth colored fillings. All aspects of implantology including bone grafts, surgical placement and restoration of implants with crowns, bridges, and a variety of fixed and removable dentures are available to you as well.
Some added features of the practice you have to look forward to once you arrive:
- We are licensed to do IV and Oral Conscious Sedation.
- Both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant dentistry are done here.
- Staff spends 40 or more hours per year training in new dental techniques.
- Our practice will treat your whole family.
- Our general and cosmetic dentists perform Implant, Cosmetic, Laser, and Sedation General Dentistry.
- Most Fillings, Dentures, Root Canals, Extractions, Implants, Cleanings, and Sedations are done in our facility.
- Mini-implants for loose lower dentures can be used in cases where conventional implants are no longer an option.
Dental treatment was not a big problem for me in the past but over the years I was starting to get a little apprehensive especially since I had some "big jobs" to be done. My brother assured me you would be the one to help me with sedation dentistry and he was right. It feels so good to be able to see the dentist again.-Dr.Charmaine Glegg, Asst. Professor ECU
- Sedation! This is the way to go especially for the long procedures.
- Implant procedures don't hurt as much as an extraction or root canal.
- I love the way my new crowns look! No metal margins, they are bright!
- I cannot believe you did the extractions, root canals, crowns, sedation, and dentures all in one day.
- These veneers are so good I have been telling my dentist for years that my smile needed to be built out.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Crowns & Bridges, Dental Veneers, Dental Crowns (Implant), IV Sedation and Anesthesia, Dentures
Areas Served: Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Jamestown, Kernersville, Mount Airy, Summerfield, Burlington, Lexington, Oak Ridge