Benjamin Shadle, MDBariatric Surgery (Weight Loss), Weight Loss Programs
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Benjamin Shadle, MD's profile.
View Benjamin Shadle, MD Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Benjamin Shadle, MD
- American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Fellowship trained, Minimally Invasive Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, UC San Francisco-Fresno ~ Trained by Dr Keith Boone and Dr. Kelvin Higa, past president of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Residency-General Surgery, Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara, CA
~ Most Outstanding Resident Teacher award
Doctor of Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH ~ 2 month overseas rotation in Mozambique
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgery (SAGES)
- Society of Lapraroendoscopic Surgeons (SLS)
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- International Ferderation for the surger of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO)
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
United Health Care
Call the office for complete details