Beau Gardner, MD
Dr. Beau Gardner is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist located in Augusta, GA.
Eye Physicians & Surgeons of Augusta, P.C. is committed to providing superior general and sub-specialty eye care to patients in our community. We will strive for excellence, always attempting to exceed the expectations of our patients, referral sources and health care organizations. We will promote an environment of respect for our patients, our co-workers and ourselves, and will always remember that we are accountable for our actions and our outcomes. Our efforts will be rewarded through the satisfaction of our patients needs and the achievement of personal and professional fulfillment for each and every employee and physician. We make a visible difference!
Eye Physicians & Surgeons of Augusta
Eye Physicians & Surgeons of Augusta, P.C., is a complete ophthalmic center. Conveniently located at 1330 Interstate Parkway, off Wheeler Road, just south of the Wheeler Road - I-20 interchange, the two-story building includes modern, fully-equipped examination suites for evaluation and treatment of both routine and complex eye problems.
The facility also houses the VISX Excimer laser. This is the laser used for laser vision correction (LASIK). The Eye Surgery Center of Augusta, located on the second floor, is a fully equipped, approved, and licensed [GA License #121-167] outpatient ophthalmic surgery center. The Eye Guys at Eye Physicians & Surgeons of Augusta are able to treat a wider range of refractive errors with the VISX laser than any other laser currently FDA approved, and they are the only local Full Service Eye Care Center offering Routine and Medical Eye Care, LASIK, an Optical Shop and an Ophthalmic Surgery Center all conveniently located under one roof. Some outstanding features include:
- Physician Staff of six Ophthalmologists - with a doctor always available for emergencies
- Eye Surgery Center of Augusta, LLC (GA License #121-167) - where over 3500 Cataract Surgeries are performed each year
- Eye Physicians Optical - offering the latest in lens technology and frame styles
- A well trained, experienced and caring staff
- Twenty-seven fully equipped examination rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
- The latest in VISX LASIK technology
- Conveniently located off I-20
- "The entire staff treated me like a member of their family. My whole experience could not have been better."
- "I had really bad vision all my life and was thrilled with the solutions offered to me by the "Eye Guys". I have seen almost all of the doctors & all were helpful and knowledgeable."
- "My PRK surgery was amazing. So easy and quick. The staff there are great."
- "I can see! It's great."
- "Very positive, informative. All risks thoroughly explained. Decision made with no doubts of risk and rewards."
Areas Served: Augusta, North Augusta, Aiken, Richmond County, Thomson, Columbia County, Lincolnton, Washington, Barnwell, Edgefield