Ata Ahmad, M.D.
Compassionate Surgical Care Every Step of the Way!
Our dedication is to serve and help patients achieve optimal health through careful evaluation, diagnosing, and possible surgical treatment.
Ata Ahmad, M.D., P.A.
We are pleased that you have selected our office to provide for your surgical care. We look forward to sharing our experience and commitment to excellence with you by providing you with the highest quality of care, a gentle technique, and a caring, comfortable environment.
Dr. Ahmad, who has attained Certification by the American Board of Surgery (ABS) has specialized knowledge and skill relating to the diagnosis, preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of surgical problems in the following areas of primary responsibility:
- Alimentary tract — esophagus, stomach, small bowel, large bowel
- Abdomen and its contents — diaphragm, biliary tract, liver, pancreas, spleen
- Breast, skin and soft tissue — benign and malignant disease
- Head and neck — including trauma, vascular, congenital and cancerous disorders
- Vascular system — arteries and veins, excluding the vessels in the brain, heart and lungs
- Endocrine — thyroid and parathyroid glands, the pancreas and adrenal glands
- Surgical Oncology — including coordinated management of the cancerpatient
- Comprehensive management of trauma — the responsibility for all phases of care of the injured patient
- Complete care of critically ill patients — with underlying surgical conditions
Don't wait, take charge of your life. It's not just weight loss, it's health gain! So give us a call today and discover what Dr. Ahmad can do for you!
Some of our most asked about procedures: Gastric Banding Surgery, Lapband (Laparoscopic Gastric Banding), Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery, StomaphyX, Sleeve Gastrectomy