Varicocele Repair Ask A Doctor Questions and Answers on


Q&A: Should I see a urologist if I have a bulge in one testicle?

SCOTT ROSEFF, MD, FACOG, Director Picture - I am a 21 year old male. About a year ago I noticed a bulge in the left part of my scrotum. It is painless. I suspect it is a varicocele becuse the left side of my scrotum feels like a "bag of worms" ... View full question & answer >>