Ask A Doctor Questions and Answers on


Q&A: Would a doctor have done a tubal reversal if there was an issue with my uterus?

James Douglas, MD Picture - Fertility Dr has indicated that I have either a BU/septum uterus. She diagnosed this with HSG test, which also showed both tubes are still open. I've had 2 full-term babies (granted a very long time ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What should I do about ankle pain after standing for long periods of time?

Howard Fox, DPM, FACFS Picture - I have a 22 year old wound on my ankle. For the past 6 months I have been experiencing pain when I am standing for prolonged periods of time or when I walk or run a mile or so. What gives? View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What is better chemical peel or laser C02?

John Hilinski, M.D. Picture - what is better chemical peel or laser C02 View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What is the latest treatment for skin tag removal?

Thomas Wright, M.D., F.A.C.P., R.V.T. Picture - What is the latest treatment for skin tag removal? I am in my late 40's and over the last decade I have developed many skin tags. I estimate around 50 skin tags that need to be removed. View full question & answer >>

Q&A: How would I know if my tubes were tied or cut?

HRC Fertility Picture - How will I know if my tubes were tied or cut? I want to get mine reversed View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What should I do about my 6 year old's potty issues?

Kelly Roush, DC, CCSP, ATC Picture - my grand son is 6 years old and is still not potty trained. he tells me he cant tell when he is using the bathroom. his poop is like really sticky like oatmeal and is very hard to clean him up.. he might ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: Would an Atlas Orthogonal adjustment would help with my head and neck injury?

Hans Bottesch II, DC Picture - injured myself at work in 2003 and problems have been ocurring since 2014 with numbness in head, face, tongue ,nose, neck and a swollen feeling also around eyes and face and neck but no pain , just pressure ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What is Schizoaffective?

Michael Keenan, Ph.D., Clinical Psychology Picture - What is Schizoaffective? Is there a Doctor that treats this using video chat online? View full question & answer >>

Q&A: Would moving and loss of friends cause me to get sick and lead to depression?

Carl Shubs, Ph.D. Picture - Hello, I was wondering If it was possible for me to have developed Depression when this happened: Before fourth grade, I had recently moved to Ohio and lived there for a year. Moving there and back caused ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What kind of scars result from an areola reduction?

Pedy Ganchi, MD Picture - I live in NYC, and I am 19, wanting to get a areola reduction. I'm a larger C cup with dark nipples that make me self conscious. I'm concerned about the scarring it might cause, or what might ... View full question & answer >>