Laparoscopy Ask A Doctor Questions and Answers on


Q&A: After no success with Clomid IUI, is IVF my only option for pregnancy?

Wendy Schillings, MD, FACOG Picture - I am an overweight,non-smoking 27y/o female that's been trying to get pregnant for 4 years.I was seeing an infertility specialist for 2 of those 4.My tests have included post-coital tests, endometrial ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: Could taking Clomid, off and on, cause a miscarriage or be preventing her from getting pregnant?

Fady Sharara, M.D Picture - I am a 30 year old male and my wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 3 years now we have both been tested and the doctors says we both check out fine. My wife has been taking Clomid off ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What should I do to get pregnant if I had Laparoscopy done and my husband I have been trying for 5 years?

Fady Sharara, M.D Picture - My husband and I are trying to concieve a baby. We have been trying for the last 5yrs. and we have not been successful.I've had my tubes checked and i did have a blockage which was fixed at the time ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: Should I have a hysterpscopy or a laparoscopy if I have been trying to get pregnant for three years?

SCOTT ROSEFF, MD, FACOG, Director Picture - Hi..I am 22 years old..And we are trying to get pregrant for 3yrs..Now we are taking treatments with our infertility specialist.Actually ..i have taken HSG test.But the test result is abnormal.So my doctor ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: Could I have cancer at age 21 if I was treated for endometriosis and I still have pains from my anus to my abdomen?

Daniel Potter, MD, FACOG Picture - i have a sharp pain that goes in from my anus to my abdomen, sometimes it goes in from my vigina to my abdomen. i have had it for over 6 years, the pain comes as often as every week or two. doctors thought ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What type of doctor do I meed to see if I have endometriosis and might need laparoscopic surgery?

Daniel Potter, MD, FACOG Picture - I am having trouble finding a OBGYN. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and might need Laparospic surgery. I found one who seems good. He is a member of the Amer. Assoc. of Gyno. Laparoscopists and Society ... View full question & answer >>