Labiaplasty Ask A Doctor Questions and Answers on


Q&A: How do I find a doctor to perform labia reduction surgery in the Topeka area?

Gregory Caputy, MD, Chief Surgeon Picture - I need to find a doctor in the topeka area that performs labial reduction surgery. View full question & answer >>

Q&A: Should I be concerned that one of my inner labia is a lot larger than the other and it extend past the outer labia?

Daniel Potter, MD, FACOG Picture - Hi, I'm a 14 year old female with no serious diseases or health issues. But there is one thing that I'm concerned about. My one inner labia (I believe it's called) is a lot larger the the ... View full question & answer >>