Hormone replacement Ask A Doctor Questions and Answers on LocateADoc.com


Q&A: Who should I see if I have had 2 pregnancy miss-carriages and I may have an imbalance in my hormone levels?

SCOTT ROSEFF, MD, FACOG, Director Picture - LocateADoc.com I am a 32 year old female with a 3 year old son. I have been trying to get pregnant again since Dec 1999 with a misscarrage in my 7th week in January 2000, and another in my 5th week in May 2000. (both ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: Can I replace my estrogen medicine with a vitamin and also reduce the frequency to avoid addiction?

Daniel Potter, MD, FACOG Picture - LocateADoc.com I had an hysterectomie on Oct. 25, 1999. I am taking Estradiol. I want to know is there a vitamin I could take in the place of this medicine. I do not take it everyday because I don't want my body ... View full question & answer >>