Ear Surgery (Otoplasty) Ask A Doctor Questions and Answers on LocateADoc.com


Q&A: Who do I contact to do plastic surgery on my ears to change their shape?

Gregory Caputy, MD, Chief Surgeon Picture - LocateADoc.com i am interested in plastic surgery on my ears. i would like them to be reconstucted to come to a point. is this done, by whom, and what is the price range? View full question & answer >>

Q&A: Will cervical dysplasia ten years ago and the resultant scarring prevent me from getting pregnant?

SCOTT ROSEFF, MD, FACOG, Director Picture - LocateADoc.com I'm 29 and trying to get pregnant. I had cervical dysplasia over ten years ago and required laser surgery and freezing to correct it. Doctors always comment on the scarring on my cervix as a result ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: Do you know of a plastic surgeon that specializes in ears?

Jonathan Berman, MD Picture - LocateADoc.com Hello, Do you know of a plastic surgin that specializes in ears, I had my ears tucked back a few years ago and the shape of one of them is not right, I hade it operated on once more but still no better. ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What should I do if I am experience pain, 5 years post-hysterectomy, where my ovaries use to be?

SCOTT ROSEFF, MD, FACOG, Director Picture - LocateADoc.com Im having a reacurring pain on my right side,the pain is on the lower side where my overies were,also through the back. Not sure if this is an OB problem or not,could you please give me advise on what ... View full question & answer >>