Chemical Peels Ask A Doctor Questions and Answers on


Q&A: What procedure can a 55 year old have done to improve dull, sagging facial skin?

Melek Kayser, MD, FACS Picture - I want to know if I could have alternative procedures done to get rid of dull, sagging, wrinkled, dry, very creased 55 yr old facial skin that is really old looking with deep frown line between eyes, ... View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What is the best treatment to reverse or remove sun damage and freckles?

William Ehrlich, MD FAACS Picture - Can sun damage and freckles be reversed and completely removed and if so , what is the best procedure ? View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What can I do to smooth out acne scars from bad acne when I was younger?

Amy Taub, M.D. Picture - When I was younger I had pretty bad acne. Now I have deep and numerous pores. Is there anything I can do to smooth them out? View full question & answer >>

Q&A: What is the procedure for skin peeling and the health affects?

Amy Taub, M.D. Picture - A few weeks ago a girlfreind who is african-american had a proceedure done which is called skin peeling. Her skin looked radiant,glowed as well as seemed a little lighter.I am interested in the proceedure ... View full question & answer >>