Q&A: What type of surgery would help with sagging cheeks?

Ask A Doctor Question: 

Not sure what type of surgery I would need to get rid of sagging checks and eyebrow lift. My face is bigger than the size of my body. I desperately need your help.

- Janice


Remus Repta, MD - LocateADoc.com

The appearance of facial aging due to time, sun exposure, or weight loss often includes skin laxity (looseness) and volume loss.  Often, fat grafting or other types of fillers and/or lifting procedures such as brow lift, face lift, neck lift can help reverse these changes.

--Remus Repta, MD
Scottsdale, AZ

LocateADoc.com does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Ask A Doctor Q&A content. Read full conditions of use here.