Q&A: What procedure should I get to help with my breasts looking like deflated balloons?

Ask A Doctor Question: 

I have lost 130 pounds and have went from 38 DD to 36C hey look like deflated balloons alot of xtra skin and saggy. Would like to just have them filled so there is not so much loose skin. What type of procedure should I get and would my insurance cover that?

- Shannon


Howard Heppe, M.D. -

Let me begin by saying congratulations on your weight loss! You will probably need a Mastopexy  (Breast Lift) with a possible Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants). These procedures are considered cosmetic therefore they are not covered by insurance. If you’re interested in a free consultation please call us and schedule an appointment.

--Howard Heppe, M.D.
Fredericksburg, VA does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Ask A Doctor Q&A content. Read full conditions of use here.