Q&A: What eye surgery should I undergo to remove spectacles?

Ask A Doctor Question: 

My eye numbers are -10.5 and -11.5,cornea thickness is 0.575mm and cornea curve is 41.5. Kindly suggest which eye surgery I should undergo to remove spectacles?

- Aparna


Ronald A. Friedman, MD -

Phakic ICL's would be the procedure of choice in this case.

--Ronald A. Friedman, MD
Monterey, CA does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Ask A Doctor Q&A content. Read full conditions of use here.