Q&A: What criteria should I consider for a tubal ligation reversal doctor?

Ask A Doctor Question: 

I want find a doctor for tuble reversaul. What should I consider when looking for one?

- Pay


Christopher D Williams, MD - LocateADoc.com

Thank you for your email inquiry.  When looking for a physician, the most important thing to look for is a physician who performs both tubal reversal’s and in vitro fertilization.  This will ensure you will get quoted your best chances of conceiving.

--Christopher D Williams, MD
Charlottesville, VA

LocateADoc.com does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Ask A Doctor Q&A content. Read full conditions of use here.