Q&A: Is there a surgery where fat from other parts of my body is put in my breast?

Ask A Doctor Question: 

Is their a surgery were the doctor can take fat from other parts of my body and put them in my breast? I have heard of this before but I am unware if this is possible. Thank you.

- Verna


Stephen Kavka - LocateADoc.com

This is a fairly new procedure.  It has definite indications and limitations, and is not for everyone.  It has to be done by well trained individuals using meticulous technique to avoid complications and less than optimal results.

--Stephen Kavka
Louisville, KY

LocateADoc.com does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Ask A Doctor Q&A content. Read full conditions of use here.