Q&A: How do I get rid of a discoloration from a burn mark?

Ask A Doctor Question: 

how to get rid of a discoloration from and old burn mark on my thigh area?

- Selma


James Hoyt, MD -

Hi Selma.
We have a Sciton laser that may help.  Give us a call and we can do a test spot and see if there is any improvement.  We look forward to hearing from you.

--James Hoyt, MD
Yakima, WA does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Ask A Doctor Q&A content. Read full conditions of use here.