Q&A: How difficult is it to get gauged earlobes back to normal?

Ask A Doctor Question: 

I am looking to get my currently gauged earlobes put back to normal and I was hoping to get some recommendations and pricing for the procedure. Thank you

- Sheldon


Melek Kayser, MD, FACS -

Thank you for your question Sheldon. The procedure can be performed in the office under straight local anesthesia. I would certainly encourage you to call the office for pricing and scheduling. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day. 

--Melek Kayser, MD, FACS
Saint Clair Shores, MI does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Ask A Doctor Q&A content. Read full conditions of use here.