Q&A: Can a saggy earlobe be fixed?

Ask A Doctor Question: 

Good afternoon i have a saggy earlobe and i want to know how much is it to fix it. can you please contact me

- Yohanalina


Deborah Pan, MD, LLC. -

It depends on what the structural problem is with the earlobe. In many cases we can do filler injections with Restylane or Juvederm which start at $425. Otherwise, any surgical revision needs to be evaluated in person as cost depends on the issue at hand and whether or not the ear lobe is also partially torn from a previous ear piercing. 

--Deborah Pan, MD, LLC.
New Haven, CT does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Ask A Doctor Q&A content. Read full conditions of use here.